Τετάρτη 13 Ιουνίου 2012

The freedom of your youthfull



            The freedom of your youthful


I was looking at you, as you were jumping!
Jumping full of liveliness and carefree,
across to the seashore!
And you were tried to climb on the edge of the wave
which was coming and going on your feet.
Your spontaneous laugh was dispelling life around
and the skies were opened to hear you.
Your blonde curl-hair was fluttering gently
together with the seabirds, to the wind’s caress and kiss!
Your small hands opened to an armful,
as if you were ready to fly!
And the whole universe was only yours!

“Why am I not a bird and don’t I have wings to fly?
 I want to reach the sun, to reach the sky”  
you were asking me, astonished all the time!
And my heart was kicking and fluttering to your shadow,
to your crazy dream, to your joy and life,
to your longing and your haste!

Oh, my child!
As I was looking at you with a great tenderness
I wished, you could carry me away,
with your youthful freedom and your thinking way,
to cover me with your pure dreams azure veil
Just for one moment, into them to be lost,
only just for one time,
to see again the world with your wit and eye
beautiful as it was before!
To be again- because of you- an innocent child!

Oh, my sweat heart, oh, my life,
I wish, you could teach me to learn the song of the sky
this one you have kept deep in your mind!
And then, I will follow the playful dolphins
playing with them, I will be a dolphin with you
up to the surface.

And then, I will try to find thousands of baubles
swimming with blonde mermaids,
deep to the vastness and blue seabed,
to be lost to the primitive womb of life!

Smiling, renewed and re-born I will come back
bringing a lot of colorful fish into my apron,
accountable corals and seashells for you
to decorate your hair, your arms and the neck
in order to hold you here on the earth!

But you are in a hurry
and all the time you are trying your wings to fly.
You are now out of my control!
The only I can do is to say to you,
 a “good luck and good by”!
How your youth can I confine?
You already are growing up!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου