Τρίτη 5 Ιουνίου 2012

Come and teach me to love



    Come and teach me to love
               

Oh, my beloved fellow-traveler
Whom the figure I hold deep in my heart,
As an amulet, from the beginning of the world,
Motionless, in front of the time-gate
This starry night, I am expecting you.

I am seeking to find the truth up to the stars,
I am asking the wind and the birds to tell me
When my dream will shine,
taking flesh and bones,
When to be a real one,
to fulfill my life?
I had lived so long alone, into the dark
It made me to hate the light and the sun
Without any love and one caress sweet!

Serene, and calm, like the great ocean
Which feeling tired from the perpetual raging of the waves
It is resting calm into the arms of the earth,
I wait you to come through the raining of stars
That is lashing the sky this moment, to see you!
I am searching with uneasy eyes, oh my beloved,
And I am afraid, that the light cannot leave me to find you!

But you taking a bath with luminous bunds,
Oh, my beloved unknown fellow, come
Bringing with you as a present, the last rays
And the magic view of the sun, before its sun-set.
It is time to re-join our lost, trough the eternity, hearts!
And teach me again
for what and how to live,
And lead me once more time
to be in love with the whole world!


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου